Smooth out those rough edges with a homemade lotion bar complete with personalized packaging. This makes a perfect gift for a gardener, crafter or anyone with dry hands.
Glass measuring cup
Popsicle stick for stirring
3 Tablespoons beeswax pellets
2 Tablespoons regular cocoa butter
3 Tablespoons shea butter
2 Tablespoons sweet almond oil
2 Tablespoons calendula oil
¼ teaspoon vitamin E acetate
Essential oil – optional
Soap bar mold
1. Mix all ingredients together in a very clean glass measuring cup. Place inside a large pot. Fill the sides of the pot ½ way up with water to create a double boiler.
2. Heat on medium and stir until all the ingredients except the essential oil are blended together.
3. Remove form heat and add a few drops of essential oil for scent if desired.
4. Pour into a mold, allow to cool for about 30 minutes. Pop the bar out of the mold.
5. To package as a gift, wrap in a cello bag and tie or staple on a handmade gift tag, silk flower and a decorative ribbon.
Majestic Mountain Sage
918 West 700 North Ste 104
Logan, Utah 84321