I know Tangerine Tango is the hot hot color…but don’t we all need a little green. These are easy to whip up!
Hair Clip Materials:
Green decorative paper
Wood poker chip
Mod Podge gloss
Large green button
Bobby Pin Materials:
Small wood disk
Folkart paint – 644 Grass Green
FolkArt Extreme Glitter – peridot
Small flower embellishment
To make the hair clip:
1. Trace the poker chip onto the paper, cut out circle. Apply Mod Podge to the backside of the paper. Position onto the chip. Topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
2. Glue a button in the center of the papered poker chip. Use glue to attach a rhinestone in the center of the button.
3. Glue a strip of ribbon down the center or the barrette. Glue the poker chip in the center of the clip.
To make the bobby pin:
1. Paint the wood disk with 1 coat of green grass. Once dry, apply two coats of extreme glitter. Once dry, attach a small flower embellishment and a rhinestone in the center
2. Glue a strip of ribbon across the base of the bobby pin using heavy-duty glue. Glue the wood disk in the center.