It is no secret that I am over the top smitten with the DIY marquee letters by Heidi Swapp. They are customizable in so many ways. For this Halloween look I used……. glitter, paper and Mod Podge. (hehe no big surprise) I just love the look.
VIDEO HOW TO!
Before the Makeover.
Marquee letter blanks (B-O-O), Halloween scrapbook papers, Scissors, Foam paintbrushes, Mod Podge Gloss, Glitter
- Trim the Halloween papers to around the outside of each letter.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge Paper to the back of the cut paper, position on the letter and press with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Do this for each letter shape. Top-coat each letter piece with a thin layer of Mod Podge.
- Glitter the insert of the letter by apply a coat of Mod Podge Gloss to the entire top surface, sprinkle glitter and tap off the excess. Allow to dry.
- Assemble the letter as instructed.
- PROJECT TIP: Antique the letters by adding a coat of Antique Mod Podge.