It’s time to alter those plain old bubble bottles. This Beach Wedding Bubble Makeover will have guests filling the sky with tiny bubbles. It’s an easy makeover that can be made in assembly line style. Look for bubbles at the dollar-store or your local craft shop.
Watch How to Make a Mod Melt Embellishments with Mod Molds and Melts.
Mod Melts – Milk Glass
Mod Molds – 25121 Sea Life
Mod Podge Craft Mat
FolkArt Acrylic Paint – 2888 Mandarin Satin
FolkArt Acrylic Paint – 2480 Royal Gold
Mod Podge Sheer Color – CS15090
Mod Podge – Gloss
Small party bubbles
Mod Melter – Sea Glass Clear
1. Make the 1 starfish by heating a Mod Melt stick in a mini high temp glue gun. Squeeze the hot melt into the mold and fill to the top. It will self level. Wait 7 min. and when cool pop out. Trim around the melt if you have any rough edges.
2. Paint the starfish with Mandarin Satin. Use two coats if necessary. Once dry lightly paint the very top with a few taps of Royal Gold. This will add depth to the starfish.
3. Paint the bubble bottle with two coats of Mod Podge Sheer Color. Allow to dry.
4. Paint Mod Podge Gloss across the bottom of the bubble bottle. Dip the bottle into sand and allow to dry.
5. Hot glue a raffia ribbon around the neck of the bottle, the starfish to the front and a pearl flower to the top.