1/4 cup olive oil
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon chili powder
2 teaspoons coarse sea salt
Gallon-sized zip-top plastic bag
1. Slice each bagel crosswise into 4-6 slices.
2. Pour olive oil, onion, garlic, chili powder, and salt into the plastic bag.
3. Add bagel slices, zip the bag, and massage the bag, coating each bagel slice with oil.
4. Bake at 325 degrees for 10 minutes. Flip. Bake 10 minutes more.
15 ounce can of garbanzo beans, mostly drained
2 Tablespoons tahini or un-salted almond/cashew butter
½ teaspoon salt
Juice from ½ lemon
1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
1 Tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1. Put all of the humus ingredients into a blender or food processor. Add some of the liquid from the canned garbanzo beans.
2. Blend together until you have a smooth and creamy dip. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.